Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking up space for too long now...

looking for $125 located in Long Beach...

Sub is like new, hardly used (jsut a day or so), I have 2 proboxes and only need one.

Will demo for buyer if desired.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/62399-sale-new-prg-level-kit-4wd-sub-box.html

If no 1 buys this soon Sub is going to get wall socket tested and box burned at glamis! I simply do not have the space and I'm tired of stepping over it all the time. It does make on ok table though standing up on it's side lol.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Ill send you 50 bucks for it right now Im sure that would cover the s/h,
and you can buy more fire wood with the $50 than what that box would last on fire.... :)

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
would it fit under the seat of a CrewCab

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
d0va said:
would it fit under the seat of a CrewCab
yes will I am buying a crew cab tomorrow , Prostreet honda ran hot on me today. Need a good enclosure for it. ;)

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's pretty heavy I doubt $50 would cover that... I don't have the proper materials to package something this large, need bags to inject foam is and one hell of a large box...Don't need more firewood I have TONS of it, but I need to make space ;)

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
just trying to help you out ;) no porblem

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:( whats wrong with you people! :)

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
:( whats wrong with you people! :)

I know we have picked on probox alot. But thats a good price for that enclosure and it will get loud.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, but that means I need to remove my old sub box. Truck is due for a cleanup this weekend so I will try to snap some more pics then.

P's it only has one sub since its a ported enclosure, but I do have 2 subs from the probox I'm using now. These were prototypes, and nothing special, kinda crappy but they sound alright, just don't get particularly loud. Probox decided to not bother making more of the boxes I am currently using because most people they are marketing to want loud SPL and not SQ. They are not as nice as the sub in the ported enclosure, but you can have them both for $50 as I'm storing them at my parents house in San Diego and they want them out as well...Could give you those basicaly, but I need to cover the gas to go pick them up lol. They are DVC I think with smaller voice coils I don't remember if the coils are 2 or 8 ohm but I can find out easy enough (I think they are dual 8 ohm). These are only rated for 300 RMS each (if I remember right) vs the one in the ported enclosure which is 600 RMS. These cheaper subs also have only a single stack magnet where as the one in the ported box has a double a larger coil and much thicker surround.

I doubt it's because the box is such a POS that no one wants it. No one has even heard it. Well it's better than the crap you would pickup at best buy or one of those places that people buy from all the time, and cheaper too...

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
Alright, but that means I need to remove my old sub box. Truck is due for a cleanup this weekend so I will try to snap some more pics then.

P's it only has one sub since its a ported enclosure, but I do have 2 subs from the probox I'm using now. These were prototypes, and nothing special, kinda crappy but they sound alright, just don't get particularly loud. Probox decided to not bother making more of the boxes I am currently using because most people they are marketing to want loud SPL and not SQ. They are not as nice as the sub in the ported enclosure, but you can have them both for $50 as I'm storing them at my parents house in San Diego and they want them out as well...Could give you those basicaly, but I need to cover the gas to go pick them up lol. They are DVC I think with smaller voice coils I don't remember if the coils are 2 or 8 ohm but I can find out easy enough (I think they are dual 8 ohm). These are only rated for 300 RMS each (if I remember right) vs the one in the ported enclosure which is 600 RMS. These cheaper subs also have only a single stack magnet where as the one in the ported box has a double a larger coil and much thicker surround.

I doubt it's because the box is such a POS that no one wants it. No one has even heard it. Well it's better than the crap you would pickup at best buy or one of those places that people buy from all the time, and cheaper too...
Justin you impressed me with that answer. Most would have ripped into him for saying p.o.s. You answered intelligently and stated facts. Nice very nice. Pdizzle are you watching. LOL

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Too bad LBC is so far away, I think thi would be the perfect addition to a factory system. Enough to hold me over until I could do the entire work up. Freight alone on that thing would be more than I could justify.

Free Bump for a He!! of a Deal. I know you peeps in CA just had a fire, but you can't all be burned..... Hook yourself and a homie up. Help him make some room.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
Justin you impressed me with that answer. Most would have ripped into him for saying p.o.s. You answered intelligently and stated facts. Nice very nice. Pdizzle are you watching. LOL
I was expecting more action on this subject. Justin must have a new girlfriend or something.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
P-Dizzle said:
I was expecting more action on this subject. Justin must have a new girlfriend or something.
Actualy, thats funny case we just broke up last night :smoke:
Well thats another box of crap out to make more space!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hey guys's I met Justin at the HB meet and I can tell you first hand that what ever he had in there thumped pretty hard. A couple of us got to listen, it was louder then I would ever need or want. But then again some of you guys like LOUD. So if it was a probox, this is a great deal and sounds good...:cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts