Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I fell victim to another prank today. I have no idea how long the sticker was on the truck, maybe a couple of days but I found it today when I got out of my truck at the store. The position my truck is parked at my apartment does not allow me to see the back right bumper when I get in so I don't blame myself for missing it haha. But I managed to drive about 25 miles through Denver with it on today. I got some funny looks but until now, I had no idea why. I have some ideas of who the culprit is but I may never find out. Oh well! I find it pretty funny.

·
Premium Member
19,830 Posts
That's pretty funny.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
haha dude!! you just keep getting pranked left and right! But hey it is an awesome sticker though!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
That is awesome!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Haha!! that is pretty funny.

·
Registered
723 Posts
hilarious prank, and yet harmless.. not to the extreme of costing the owner hundreds to fix.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I vote you keep it on there for awhile...that's awesome!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You have too many friends....

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
My friends defaced mine. I bought the truck at Tom Peac0ck Nissan, and they peeled the PEA off and I'm now left with a "5.6 c0ck." I thought it was funny so I left it.

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Well I fell victim to another prank today. I have no idea how long the sticker was on the truck, maybe a couple of days but I found it today when I got out of my truck at the store. The position my truck is parked at my apartment does not allow me to see the back right bumper when I get in so I don't blame myself for missing it haha. But I managed to drive about 25 miles through Denver with it on today. I got some funny looks but until now, I had no idea why. I have some ideas of who the culprit is but I may never find out. Oh well! I find it pretty funny.

You know, I found myself thinking about this today, and I came to the conclusion that it would piss me the hell off. If its a buddy who did it, maybe I could find it funny, but if its just random d1ckwad who doesn't like trucks, I would be really really upset. Its vandalism.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know, I found myself thinking about this today, and I came to the conclusion that it would piss me the hell off. If its a buddy who did it, maybe I could find it funny, but if its just random d1ckwad who doesn't like trucks, I would be really really upset. Its vandalism.
I think of it like this. If it was a friend, which I think it was, then it is all fun and games and you laugh it off. If it was someone else who is upset about it being a truck or whatever, then they are either jealous or really just punks who have nothing better to do. Either way I don't think it is something to get to upset about. Now, if it happens again, then it is time to :boxing:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
haha i would have left it, thats hilarious

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
That's [email protected] funny! I'd leave that on all the time just to make people ponder the craziness...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts