Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone just hit my truck IN MY DRIVEWAY last night and then ran. My truck just turned 500 miles, and now it needs an f***** new Drivers door and fender.

I walked out to go to work this morning and the landscaping next to my driveway was destroyed and my truck was hit. Great way to start off a day.....

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Oh, now that really sucks!!!!!

I hope your day gets better!!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Maybe, just maybe the suckwad that did this will show up and own up to the damage. I had a recent incident where one of my vehicles was hit and run. 2 weeks later, a guy showed up at my door, owned up to it, and paid for the damage.
I would report it though.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
THAT SUCKS!!!

Check the color that hit your door and look for cars of that color that are damaged and you might get lucky enough to find it driving around your neighborhood. If you find it let the cops investigate it, don't do it yourself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant see any paint residue from another car on there. Hopefully whoever did it will own up to it, but I highly doubt it.

Luckily I own body shop, so it will be fixed quickly but the thought of putting a new door and fender on my brand new $40,000 truck just brings tears to my eyes....:(

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Ouch!!! Sorry about your loss, I definitely understand your feelings right now, something like kill kill kill.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
cfelix10 said:
I cant see any paint residue from another car on there. Hopefully whoever did it will own up to it, but I highly doubt it.

Luckily I own body shop, so it will be fixed quickly but the thought of putting a new door and fender on my brand new $40,000 truck just brings tears to my eyes....:(
Sorry to hear what happened. Most likely it was a drunk. Can you put out the word to other body shops to look for a vehicle with an owner who's a bit more anxious or nervous to get their car fixed? Based on the damage, could you guess how bad the other car would be? Take a drive around the area a few different times and check out the neighbors cars, depending on where you live usually the only cars driving around there belong there. Good luck.

Clint

·
Registered
662 Posts
That sucks big time. I hope you find out who did this and go:grimrippe on their azz.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts