Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I were at a drive through on Sat morn after a night on the town. As we sat waiting on our food we heard a loud smack against the truck. At first I thought it was just bird dookie that hit the roof. When I got home though we noticed a large orange, slimy spot at the top of the a-pillar. It was kind of thick and well just slimy. I'm not sure what it was...my best guess was a paintball. Unfortunately I had to go to the car wash at 4 a.m. in the morning to clean up the goo. I went back to the drive through to see if I could spot the [email protected] that did that to my baby, but no luck.

Man I hate people that was to disrespect others property. :boxing:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sounds like a paintball to me...I played paintball for about six years and really hated hearing about incidents like this-these jerks give ethical paintballers a bad name. If they do this to the wrong person, they may decide to leave the paintball gun at home from now on...as much as this sucked, I'm just glad they weren't using FROZEN paintballs :(

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1BadTitan said:
That sux, Do you think it could have been an egg??? My old car got egged by jealous kids and import haters...
Definitely wasn't an egg, it was a bright orange color. Also not so sure it was a paintball either, as this stuff was pretty thick.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm beginning to think we are going to be putting up with that type of stuff for a while until there are more owners out there...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Could've been a smoothie or frozen orange thingy?

We used to play a similar form of vandalism when we were kids... just for the thrill of the chase - but we knew most of the people we were bombing...

Always be aware of your surroundings.

Homeland Security, Brother...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts