Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently upgraded to an 07 CC LE from an 06 CC LE. Virtually identical truck except for rearseat DVD on the new one.

I went by Kroger to get some hot dogs for the grill tonight and when I went to hang the grocery bags on the folded up back seat i noticed there are NO GROCERY HOOKS!!!

WTF???

Anyone know why or what happened that I now do not have my handy lil hooks?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That kinda answers my question, so here's a follow up -
Are they a standard item? Do they get installed at the dealer?

If so, I'm gonna head on down and get my grocery holders..
P's Titan said:
maybe they forgot to put on or a friend of an employee needed one for there truck and they got yours

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoken like a bachelor or someone who eats out a lot. :upsidedow :jester: :rolleyes:
vipzach said:
hell, I never knew what those hooks were for!! :huh: :upsidedow

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
FireCapt103 said:
That kinda answers my question, so here's a follow up -
Are they a standard item? Do they get installed at the dealer?

If so, I'm gonna head on down and get my grocery holders..

they should be a factory installed item..

I have heard :upsidedow of dealers doing stuff like this.. a friend got a nice accessory for his ride by doing what I think happend

·
Registered
691 Posts
i thought you meant (when you said hooks) tow hooks...lol

i never noticed them i have an '07 i will look

does K/C have them?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
lol i thought some prick swiped your tow hooks to.. lol

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jimd27284 said:
my 07 cc only has them on the bottom of the smaller seat. maybe someone only stole some of mine?
On my 06, they were on both seats..

·
Registered
682 Posts
i have them on both seats

·
Registered
138 Posts
holy crap we have grocery hooks? The things you learn on this forum. :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
If gas goes up to 5 bucks a gallon I won't have any money left to use those handy little hooks.

·
Registered
792 Posts
They are on both of my seats, and [email protected] I use them all the time. I could not live without them (totally spoiled with the cool little toys my LE has). Go get the [email protected] hooks!:hat:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, apparently somewhere around mid-model year 07, Nissan decided that 2 hooks would be plenty.

I went down to the dealership and 1/2 the trucks have 2 and 1/2 the trucks have 4. My truck came from a different dealer originally and so did a couple of the trucks on the lot, so I know it's not the dealership.

Here's the question. For those of you that didn't know about the hooks or don't use them - would someone be willing to part with the 2 from the long bench side?

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
FireCapt103 said:
Well, apparently somewhere around mid-model year 07, Nissan decided that 2 hooks would be plenty.

I went down to the dealership and 1/2 the trucks have 2 and 1/2 the trucks have 4. My truck came from a different dealer originally and so did a couple of the trucks on the lot, so I know it's not the dealership.

Here's the question. For those of you that didn't know about the hooks or don't use them - would someone be willing to part with the 2 from the long bench side?

I mite be able to.. I never use them, just throw the bags on the floor.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts