Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think this truck is an XE model (look at the interior, radio) it doesnt have the outside power mirror option, which is standars on all SE, the guy is trying to pass it as an SE, or maybe its just me, item # 180180431057

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
wow, is this dealer trying to do this again? Isnt this the one that did a similar thing before. I think the obvious sign that it is an XE is that the identification sticker states that the truck originally came with the 245-75-17 tires. I bet the sticker would say more if i knew what all the codes meant. This is along with the fact that it has the bare bones cd player (at least not the one thats integrated into the panel like i think the SE's come with) plus the SE 5.6 emblem is not placed correctly on the tailgate (its too high).

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
so he added the SE badging?

it does have XE features, but some people put XE stuff on, like the front painted grille instead of chrome, or don't want to pay for the radio they won't use...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont all ''off road titan 4x4'' have the locking differential? No off road skid plates either.What a loser .

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Energizer said:
so he added the SE badging?

it does have XE features, but some people put XE stuff on, like the front painted grille instead of chrome, or don't want to pay for the radio they won't use...
If it is a fake it could be that the previous owner did it and they turned it in and they claimed it was an SE. It seems that whoever did it did a lot of work. They added the chrome rear bumper, side moldings, mirror caps, door handle caps and badging, that is if it is a fake SE...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
do a vin report on it, it says that it was a rental car which explains with 20,000 miles on it in less than 7 months !

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
do a vin report on it, it says that it was a rental car which explains with 20,000 miles on it in less than 7 months !
How did the rims tires and lift get put on? The Texas Stealershop?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
How did the rims tires and lift get put on? The Texas Stealershop?
he probably got it extrmely cheap, through the stuff on to make it worth more, or it could have been one of those rental places that rent nice cars like lambos and such and they had lifted it just for the rentals but I doubt it since its an XE....theres alot of different reasons why

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I sent him a message thru ebay and let him know about it. Let's see if he responds back.:jester:

·
Registered
691 Posts
you guys gotta remember it may not be a fake

the previous owner may hace taken the 6 disc out and removed the skid plate for his new truck/ or to sell or some other reason
and then traded it in
also the grill may have been his preferance

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Rick Guess said:
you guys gotta remember it may not be a fake

the previous owner may hace taken the 6 disc out and removed the skid plate for his new truck/ or to sell or some other reason
and then traded it in
also the grill may have been his preferance
I suppose he also peeled off the factory info sticker and replaced it with an XE's.

:jester: Just messing with you, guess you posted before I got mine in.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
ok now that we know its a fake by the sticker for proof. I dont think we should send him any messeges, just report him to ebay, im sure with 20 or so people reporting fraud saying hes done this before they will take some sort of action....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts