Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my skid plate off to respray and noticed the two corners on the bottom of the front bumper look like they’re missing something. Can anyone look on there’s and see? 2020 P4X

I had Nissan marker lights installed and a 3” lift kit installed. Not sure if one of them removed something and didn’t put it back on. I can see why Nissan would have removed something but not the lift installer. It just looks like something is missing.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,650 Posts
I can later. I am home on three days bed rest since I hurt my ankle so I will head downstairs and look later for you

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,650 Posts
Sorry for not getting out yesterday. I got it this morning. Hobbling around in crutches has made me not want to get up, ha ha ha.

I set my phone down and aimed it up at the bottom of the front bumper right in front of each wheel. I hope I got what you were looking for

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for not getting out yesterday. I got it this morning. Hobbling around in crutches has made me not want to get up, ha ha ha.

I set my phone down and aimed it up at the bottom of the front bumper right in front of each wheel. I hope I got what you were looking for View attachment 553365

View attachment 553366
Appreciate it. It looks like you have an opening too, albeit a bit different being it’s a 2017. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts