Nissan Titan Forum banner

Sorry...Had to Sell, But I got a...

3K views 47 replies 19 participants last post by  TitanTailGator 
Hot_Titan said:
2005 Corvette Six Speed Manual w/ Z51...This car is amazing. I had an idea of what it would be like but it is 100 times better than that and with the new entry system and push button start I never even have to look at the keys and they stay in my pocket all day. I'm the second owner and the first owner took exceptional care for it and only put 12,000 miles on it. He paid $55,000 for it then and only 12,000 miles later this car is in perfect condition and I pay $36,000. Basically I'm in love with this car...she's gonna be expensive too cause she keeps saying "I need performance parts." Check it out let me know what you think.
-David

BTW The Red Titan in my sig is for sale also so if you know anyone in the SWFL area who is looking for one have them PM or email me at blckknif@yahoo.com and I'll give you a good deal cause I don't need 2 cars right now!

I like it.I have been on the Vette sites lately looking to do the same thing.That's even the color I'm wanting.I don't know if you have been to the Vette forums but I promise there is no shortage of after market parts.I had a Vette before and the mod bug is terrible.

titan814 said:
midlife crisus? lol sorry i had to ask.. everytime i see one of those thats all i can think of...
Your right,most people think the same think.Drive a c5 or newer Vette and you won't care what anybody has to say about the midlife thing.I hope it's not his midlife.He was born in 1990.

Carbeaux said:
The new Vette's aren't just known for their straigh up drag runs. They're also known for their forgiving nature when pushing the limits on the twisties. Very easy to drive fast. Nice ride!

Sidebar: 55k to 36k with 12k miles in two model years? And folks around here talk about Titans not holding their value? :rofl:
Friend of mine just bought a 07 c6 for 43k.I don't know what options but a good deal either way.

A c5 is rated at 350hp, vs about 300 for a 350z, so that's about 20hp difference at the rear tires.I would think the 350z would be the lighter of the two.Anybody know the difference in their 1/4 mile times?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.