Nissan Titan Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Mine did not come with any foam on the adapters to keep them from vibrating! Mine was just plastic rubbing on metal! Same with my buddies 05! (Talking about the sealer on the back of the adapters not the front)

I used dense weatherstripping foam on my adapters, looks they they are sealing those plastic adapters to the door a bit better these days. Must have had alot of complaints from people like me who had plastic running on metal...

I believe the fosgate system has the same speakers just a slightly different HU (Has fosgate printed on it lol) and a sub output line, amp with some kinda Line Driver and a POS sub)

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Fosgate system sucks. Had it in my 05 LE. Factory Nav blows too.
Amen brotha!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
P-Dizzle said:
Haha. To you and I they distort. You would be surprised by the people that think it sounds great.
i never said i speech good ok. :hahafu: but yeah mine sound like crap i need to get home and work on getting some comps put in. while i am at it going to re-wire every thing because i was in a hurry and getto rigged every thing.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
P-Dizzle said:
20 watts and paper, it doesn't get any better than that. I highly doubt the Fosgate System uses any better speakers.
i am glad i have not blown them with my amp. as soon as i get home i am gonna set up to get some new audio in the truck and i will have a full week off to work on it. :coolsmile

81 - 85 of 85 Posts