Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am beginning the process of building a sound system for my 05 kingcab xe and I had a couple questions. I have a 12 Kicker cvx sub which is a beast sub but pretty big. I dont plan on getting another so i thought to get the most airspace i would build a box that goes all the way across the back seat and just put the one sub in it. I also though if i do that i can maximize airspace for sub and still get to fold up one side of my back seat if i need to put stuff back there, and i wont crush my sub. Is this thinking correct?

Now, i am not debating 12s v 10s. i have decided to stick with the one 12 i have for now because money is tight and i dont want to under sell it. If you are 12 v 10 then this is where u need to go..http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...18-fitting-12s-under-back-seat-crew-cabs.html

Also, where is the best place to mount amps in the titan?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yeah, you're thinking correctly. One twelve upfiring with a decent amp on it will sound good. Build your box from the passenger side area to over the hump and stop at the drivers side fold up. That will most likely give you plenty of air.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, you're thinking correctly. One twelve upfiring with a decent amp on it will sound good. Build your box from the passenger side area to over the hump and stop at the drivers side fold up. That will most likely give you plenty of air.
cool thanks! so where is the best place to put an amp? i am trying to leave as much foot room as possible

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
I would move the Jack to under the front seat and place the amp there.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would move the Jack to under the front seat and place the amp there.

yeah i was thinking the same thing. hey tech how much for an enclosure like the one im describing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.