Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a proud new owner of a 2005 crew cab le 2wd. i think this meet thing is awesome and is anyone in the upstate interested.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Just moved to Fort Mill area, needed a second car and splurged for an 08 Titan LE, Just joined this forum as well (1st post), I love the truck it's my first truck since 2001... :hi:

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Johnny08 said:
Just moved to Fort Mill area, needed a second car and splurged for an 08 Titan LE, Just joined this forum as well (1st post), I love the truck it's my first truck since 2001... :hi:
Nice first post and welcome to TT.

I am willing to come represent GA for a SC meet:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice 2nd car Johnny08! Loved your photo album. Welcome to the forum. New here myself and purchased my first truck ever after 4 decades. Cool dog. What's up with the steering wheel lock. High crime area in those Carolinas?? :wierd:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hey StrayCat, well I'm not sure about the crime to be honest, I just moved here 5 weeks ago, from what I read it's pretty safe :)

The steering lock is more of a habit, I moved here from Somerville, MA (high auto theft rate) :bandit:

Keep an eye on those pictures I'm uploading all the time....

StrayCat said:
Nice 2nd car Johnny08! Loved your photo album. Welcome to the forum. New here myself and purchased my first truck ever after 4 decades. Cool dog. What's up with the steering wheel lock. High crime area in those Carolinas?? :wierd:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
the southeastern forum on ct seems to be a little more active than here. there are a couple of threads for south carolina. i still love this site but get my sc fix over there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
crewcabLEinsc said:
the southeastern forum on ************** seems to be a little more active than here. there are a couple of threads for south carolina. i still love this site but get my sc fix over there.
We need a SC meet- here in Chas? Upstate?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Machado7 said:
I have 2 places in Charleston where we can meet. One has camping room and is on deep water- tow a boat and come on down.
i will be in if it is at a good time. i am working a lot of ot right now. would like to meet but don't want to do any of the work. sorry i am lame. you get it together, i'll try best to be there.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
A couple of thoughts...

1. on another forum, they were hoping to get together in SC
2. likewise on this forum, a bunch of folks in Savannah wanted to get together.

3. Be on the lookout for the meet I'm organizing in June in NC...

·
Registered
66 Posts
i am moving to charleston very soon!!!!

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
did I miss another meet? I live in Anderson--no wait I'm in NVA right working

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nope- we need a SC meet, but you didnt miss one.

Bythe way- Perry Nobles at New Spring Church in Anderson is the guy (and church) that is so funny/ great in Anderson. Not you "average" church. Too much laughter.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Which church does he preach? I own a house in Williamston or outside of Williamston off of midway rd exit 32 from I85

1 - 20 of 21 Posts