Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Summerville, SC here. Had an 08 SE, 4x4 that I loved. 2 Fridays ago my T broke down on 526 on the bridge to Daniel Island. Took it in and luckily the repairs were mostly covered on recall work.

Stealership called me 3 days later and asked if I was interested in a new 2014 T. I told them that I was but they had to get my payments down to what I paid now and that I wanted the nicer P4X. After 2 days of pushing and shoving, they got it there.

Not looking to make any high dollar upgrades just yet, mainly a leveling kit and maybe some 33's. I may also consider an intake if it's worth it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Summerville, SC here. Had an 08 SE, 4x4 that I loved. 2 Fridays ago my T broke down on 526 on the bridge to Daniel Island. Took it in and luckily the repairs were mostly covered on recall work.

Stealership called me 3 days later and asked if I was interested in a new 2014 T. I told them that I was but they had to get my payments down to what I paid now and that I wanted the nicer P4X. After 2 days of pushing and shoving, they got it there.

Not looking to make any high dollar upgrades just yet, mainly a leveling kit and maybe some 33's. I may also consider an intake if it's worth it.
Nice truck, now sell me that Toyota in the driveway :D

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I'm in eastern NC also. Located between J ville and Wilmington. where you at?
You talking to me??? :D I'm in pamlico county. Just north of New Bern.

·
Registered
17 Posts
One more Titan from the Winston Salem area, im just inside davidson co

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

We should meet up for a drink and talk trucks man. I'm sure you've seen my rig rolling around here.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Is there any Titans in SC? I feel like I'm the only one on here who is. I've seen one other modded Titan from time to time around Summerville, SC and if he's on here lets meet up! Anyone in the Charleston, SC area in particular?
Hello to all! I am in Dunn, NC. From the looks of this thread we need to have a NC/SC meet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the Titan family from James Island. Picked up a 08 Pro4x about a week ago. I know its like looking to get laid on a first date but...

Would any of you guys in the Charleston area be willing to lend some garage space so I can do my header install? I sold my house in January and moved into a condo without a garage. Really need a secure area for about two days. I've got all my own tools and I'm not looking for help (unless you wanna), just some secure space with a power outlet. I can bring beeeerrrrr!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Figured I would bring an old thread back to life. I'm in the lowcountry (moncks corner). I would love to try and get a little off road trip put together. Maybe somewhere towards the upstate. Overnight camping ride some trails, doesnt have to be anything to serious just something where 4x4 is needed occasionally would be nice. These flat paved roads kill me.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts