1,059 Posts
I'm in guys let's do it

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Key West? lol

Any suggestions? I think a park will be fine and maybe on a Saturday.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm only joking about the Key West guys. I think it will be too far for a lot of members here.

I think a park here in South FL will be fine. The beach is okay too but it might be hard for us 2WD Titan owners

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ok guys I'll try to take over this get it done #1 I need to know if you guys want to have a meet for the guys or the family #2 do you guys want to go off road or just chill out and #3 do you guys want to meet in a parking spot or we can do this at the beach or lake O. PS I don't mind doing this even an hour up North so more guys would come

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Ok guys I'll try to take over this get it done #1 I need to know if you guys want to have a meet for the guys or the family #2 do you guys want to go off road or just chill out and #3 do you guys want to meet in a parking spot or we can do this at the beach or lake O. PS I don't mind doing this even an hour up North so more guys would come

I'll do whatever, I'm easy...at least that's what I've heard :lol:

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Sounds good... Let's make it happen.

Scorpion, Lake Okeechobee would be a great spot, maybe Bill knows if there is a good meeting spot around there? Maybe even one with cold adult beverages!!! :cheers:

Reactions: RelntlsTytan

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ok Guys so i think would be better if we do this at Lake O. So we have the location i need to know the date i say June 11 we just need to know the spot where to meet

Reactions: RelntlsTytan
1 - 20 of 25 Posts