Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the SA guys know this place already, and for the ones that dont here is your chance to come and get dirty for FREE. This place is cool, they have a dirt race track, some ATV trails and a mud pit...

Medina Valley Mud Drags/South Tx Mud & Fun
The first weekend of June (the 4th) we are putting together a PARTY. I Already have confirmation from all over north Tx and Oklahoma. For those that want to give it a try, we are having The 1st Annual 6 Pack Race. Meaning, you must chug 2 beers on a 3 lap, 7 mile track. And as always, the usual mud bogs and pits will be flooded down and ready for some boggin.

Lets get some titans out there and hang out, the event is free....

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
ok, you have your comment, and some quoted text, and neither one tells me where this place is...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The Medina Valley Muddrags are located off of Highway 90 West just 6 miles west of Castroville, Texas. If you are coming from Hondo, it is about 7 miles outside of Hondo, on the left side.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I can still go watch! They gonna have ladies mud wrestling? :D
Just a FYI from someone who has been out there. Meet up with someone and leave your truck. You have to drive a bit off-road just to get to the place and the way your truck is setup, I wouldn't chance it.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt make it to the event post some pictures if you did....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts