Nissan Titan Forum banner

Southeastern Meet and Greet Location Please VOTE!!!!

• Chehaw Park and US19 Dragstrip in Albany, GA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Falls State Park and Atlanta Motor Speedway in High Falls, GA and Hampton, GA

Votes: 5 100.0%
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellow southern states. There has been a plan of a meet and greet in the South. Three of us Georgia residents have come up with a plan of having a type of bonfire camping weekend near a lake. Also this will be the first Georgia Modified Addictions Chapter meet. I know this was started a few months or years ago for a giant Georgia meet and it pretty much never happens. Well this one will and it won't be huge, but we will meet haha. So the projected dates are Aug 5th and 6th or Aug 6th and 7th. So lets take a vote or just people throw out ideas. It would be helpful if we get a count and we can figure out what we need as in food and supplies and maybe giveaways. Also if you live in any surrounding states (Florida or Alabama:hi:) your invited as well. Our plan is to make it near or at a lake near ALL THREE STATES not in Atlanta (i don't want to hear it i'm coming from the mountains of GA haha). So lets get this rolling.

Roster:

1. Logan-tsunamilogan05

·
Registered
949 Posts
you know im in, and as far as supplies go I have a few camping chairs, a canopy tent, an 8 man tent, 2 fold up tables, camping shower/ toilet, basicly all I need for a whole weekend of camping.

·
Registered
61 Posts
We can do a whole weekend thing. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (leaving Sunday afternoon). This whould be a great oppurtunity for me to get my family out of the house for a while. Count me in.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright cool ww have three down an fast. I'll update the roster when I get on the computer. We can meet early Friday morning setup camp and convoy to the track for show and shine and drag racing Friday night lol? Saturday all lake day. Haha. Sunday if we get enough prize and awards for best in show and some stuff like that. What you guys think?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I might be down. Depends on where it is and my work schedule

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Put me down and if something comes up I'll let you know but I plan on making it.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool looking good so far and it's only the first day. Update

Roster:

1. Logan-tsunamilogan05
2. Dale-SLOride
3. galiath
4. titandavid2008
5. halfoftwo

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'd be interested possibly.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*****Update*****
Roster:

1. Logan-tsunamilogan05
2. Dale-SLOride
3. galiath
4. titandavid2008
5. halfoftwo
6. Citadel

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How about West Point Lake. I know it's a good drive for Floridians that don't live in the panhandle area or we can try a more South Central area of Ga. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lake Eufaula or possibly Lake Seminole, Seminole borders all three states. But we have to make sure some Floridians are coming. Eufaula is nice. My family has reunions there all the time.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright since we don't have too many Floridians attending we can possibly meet at Lake Eufaula? What does everyone think? If anyone plays golf we can play a few rounds. haha.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
But the Floridians that are coming are the only ones that really count :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would be showing up late because of work. All I would need is a time and place for the track if I am that late.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
either way its going to be about a 4-5 hour drive for me so it doesnt really matter. just hope i have the money and can get off work. 2 jobs suck!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts