Nissan Titan Forum banner

Southeastern Meet and Greet Location Please VOTE!!!!

• Chehaw Park and US19 Dragstrip in Albany, GA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Falls State Park and Atlanta Motor Speedway in High Falls, GA and Hampton, GA

Votes: 5 100.0%
41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
lol, ha well your in luck because I sir have no problem helping you do that.
Haha I'm thinking of plasti dipping my badges instead of debugging and knocking out the headlights. How hard is the plastidipping with the badges still on?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Haha I'm thinking of plasti dipping my badges instead of debugging and knocking out the headlights. How hard is the plastidipping with the badges still on?
Very easy! Just mask off a square area around them then spray a few coats let dry and peel off what's on the paint

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Alright fellas got the numbers. There are only four cabins in the whole park. I reserved the largest one. If anyone wants to split it with me let me know. Also we have a complimentary screened in pavilion reserved as well near our campgrounds. Prices below. PM me your choice, phone number, full name.

Phone number: (229) 430-5275
Prices:
Tent campsite- $13 a night
RV regular setup- $18/night
RV full setup- $22/night
Small cabin- $35/night (only three available; size is one room with bunk beds; no bathroom; a/c; fire pit; couch)
Large cabin(Reserved will split)- $75/night (only one taken by me haha but I'm looking for a roomy. We will be cooking also; two bedroom; one full bath; kitchen; sitting room; pull out bed; fire pit; a/c)

There are bathroom and shower facilities. There is also a Zoo And a train to take us to the zoo if we want. If we get our numbers straight we can get a group rate. Also bike trails and a giant playground for kids near campgrounds. Helmets required on bicycles. Golf courses nearby. Fishing. Check out the website too.

Also guys try getting me your answers and reservations ASAP. Also will need a list of who will be bringing what. I'll start.

Supplies:
tsunamilogan05(Logan)-beer, drinks, chips, name tags haha

Help me out thanks guys.

·
Registered
334 Posts
how big is the tent?

·
Registered
334 Posts
u got my pm right?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
do you know how big the tent sites are?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
do you know how big the tent sites are?
Sorry man I honestly dont. I'm thinking they will be like other average camp sites and have a parking space. Maybe a grill or fire pit area. I did find out they have a laundry facility for those light packers that just want to wash and wear what they brought. Haha.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll be doing the tent thing. Hamburgers, hot dogs, grillin beans, and chips.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'll be going primitive also, prob even bring some mre's but dogs and burgers sound good too. I'll bring my smoker grill and maybe if my boat is fixed by then ill bring it too.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'll be going primitive also, prob even bring some mre's but dogs and burgers sound good too. I'll bring my smoker grill and maybe if my boat is fixed by then ill bring it too.
and inner tube?:teethmast

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
my buddy might be getting a frontier soon so he may come

·
Registered
877 Posts
Wasn't sure where Albany, GA was so I Mapquested it. I was thinking that the meet & greet was referring to Cheaha State park in AL for a minute, and I was like DUDE I'M IN. Albany, GA is 5 hrs and 31 minutes from the house, 310 miles. Now I'm thinking no. Might be different if I was going to stay all weekend, but would probably just make a day trip of it on a Saturday if I were going to come.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
It's about 5 hours for me to but I'm still planning on going.

Jpac you have to come! Im sure everyone wants to get a look at megatron!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Man if we don't get enough people from Florida or Alabama. What do you guys think of relocating it towards central Georgia?

41 - 60 of 120 Posts