Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I bought a nearly mint 2008 that appears to spend its life in a garage, super clean.
The first thing I wanted to do was a level kit. Got one someone was selling locally, a Truxxx 2" kit.
I did one side tonight, took a bit, but its in.

It was nearly dark when I got done so it was hard to tell, but it didnt appear much higher than the un-done side.
Maybe when both are in place it will look different.

Question. This kit has an additional flat 3/8-1/2 (I think) spacer....The instructions say to use it on models with
17mm and 18mm coil springs. Not needed on 19MM springs.

Ok, makes sense I guess...How did I determine what I have as far as MM springs? Its a 2008.5 with verified big tow package.
wondering if I need the addtl spacer in there, although it was tight getting just the 2" in there.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just did some reading and learned a bit more...I do already have 5100's. Wasnt sure till I looked. I'm wondering now IF I shold have not done the spacer kit, and simpily moved perches for my leveling? Rggg. I will have to look tomorrow to see what perch is set.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what the above reply was....But if it will help otheres. I wound up putting the spacers in, easier than changing the Bilstein perch. Looks good and level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts