Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you who are regular visitors to TitanTalk may have noticed that recently we have been having quite a few SPAM:spam: posts showing up in random threads hawking pharmaceuticals and who knows what else.

When any member notices these type of spammers please report it as a bad post. There is an icon to the left of the post message that you can click on and give us a head's up.

We will clean out the trash whenever we discover these so that you can continue to enjoy this site without this type of distraction.

Thanks,

37L1

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Thanks for the info 37L1. Does this mean I can't highjack them for a short period of time?? LOL :lol:

·
Super Moderator
35,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bbomar said:
Thanks for the info 37L1. Does this mean I can't highjack them for a short period of time?? LOL :lol:
We could let you,TitanFan, Kenny B, RobKar, KonigFritz, shawnwat, and Trout King, go medevial on their azz, it would serve them right. . . :smoke:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I like fried Spam on homemade bread.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Thanks for making it a good site free of spam!! I just hate it when you delete everything about them post and all but then again I might not know what is going on behind the scenes. I like to see the ban sign under them in the thread. Do you think it is possible you could delete their garbage in their post and mark them with a spammer badge of some sort so we can all laugh and make an example out of them for future spammers to see?

·
Super Moderator
35,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When the post is "soft deleted" the reason is given (Spam, etc.).

I suppose we could give them a SPAM avatar. . .

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
..........maybe like this one.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
That would be awesome!!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
37L1 said:
We could let you,TitanFan, Kenny B, RobKar, KonigFritz, shawnwat, and Trout King, go medevial on their azz, it would serve them right. . . :smoke:
YES! We could have too much fun!!!!!:boxing:

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Either of those would be great! Also in their post put something to the affect of "I attempted to spam on this site and will forever kneel before the members of this site, to the gallo's I go!"

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Or this..............

Attachments

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Or this...........

Attachments

·
Registered