Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Titan and wanted to know the best replacement plugs to get that dont cost an arm and a leg. I just called Napa and they say I need the 5443 plugs that cost 23.00 ea OUCH!!!! Anyone have another place and type to get thanks for all your help....

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a 2007 Titan and wanted to know the best replacement plugs to get that dont cost an arm and a leg. I just called Napa and they say I need the 5443 plugs that cost 23.00 ea OUCH!!!! Anyone have another place and type to get thanks for all your help....
5443 IS CORRECT. Unfortunately some Nissans are sensitive and end up having mis-fires if NGK Iridium plugs are not used. Yes, they are more expensive but well worth it. If you want to deviate I have used a plug in alot of vehicles called E3. I believe they still have the deal where if you for any reason do not like there plugs the do a 100% refund.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just replaced mine at 63,400 with Denso iridiums, seems to be running fine....

·
Registered
533 Posts
I replaced mine with the NGK double platinum from Advanced Auto Parts, cost about $9.00 each.

The NGK part number is PLFR5A-11. The part number was the same on my factory plugs.

You can pick them up at any parts house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts