Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best spark plugs out there for the most performance for our Ts?

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
everyone pretty much loves the NGK Iridium . I have the Pulstar Iridium and have good luck with them. One other forum member had the pulstars and one or two of them crapped out on him. Not sure why. I had done some dyno testing with brand new NGK Iridium and Brand new Pulstar Iridium and the Pulstars cam out on top with 16hp and 10tq over the NGK's. http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...13371-pulstar-dyno-testing-2.html#post2129087

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow awesome thanks a lot man! how bout wires?

Im still interested to test out the theory of whether or not wires really do much

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there's no wires, we have coil packs on each plug
hahaha wow now that jus made me look like a dumbass! guess i should look under the hood before i ask questions huh?

·
Registered
469 Posts
I am looking to replace my plugs as well, I think my Uprev tune has been a little rough on them. I have pretty much narrowed it down to the NGK iridium ix or the NGK laser iridium. I was looking into Pulstar plugs but I am kind of scared to run them with the mixed reviews I have read.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just put in a set Denso TT plugs and they work fine.

Unless your car/truck is heavy modded then the diff in plugs will be very little. Even then its probably a heat range issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.