Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!,

I just wanted to let everyone know about some special savings we are offering to the mebers of Titantalk.com. These offers are good until the end of April. This is only the start of the performance upgrades we are going to offer Nissan Titan owners. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns at [email protected], and we will return your request promptly!

Volant Cool Air Intake-(kit w/air box)
$269.95

Gibson Exhaust Systems (aluminized & stainless steel)

Gibson Single Side Exit Cat Back Exhaust System (aluminized)
$329.95

Gibson Single Side Exit Cat Back Exhaust System (stainless steel)
$459.95

Gibson Single Side Elite series Exit Cat Back Exhaust System (stainless steel)
$589.95

Gibson Dual Split Rear Exit Cat Back Exhaust System (aluminized)
$369.95

Gibson Dual Split Rear Exit Cat Back Exhaust System (stainless steel)
$479.95

We will be adding more and more performance products as they become available. Products from K&N Engineering, AEM, Hypertech, Granatelli Motorsports, Diablo Performance, Flowmaster, and Edelbrock. Those are just some of the manufacturers that have new products coming for the Titan.

Thank you to everyone!

Eddie

Cloud 9 Motorsports
www.cloud9motorsports.com

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bvstone1 said:
How about some cool clamp on (DIY) chrome pipe tips? ;)
Hey there,

Well depending if you have factory exhaust piping you can use Borla's or Gibson's clamp on exhaust tips. They have a variety of styles, and shapes to choose from.

I got it all, I will post some pictures soon of what we carry.

Talk to you soon,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
How much for a set of 33x12.5x17 Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip tires. I might need wheels too, but no Centerlines. Or how Much for BFG A/T's 285/70R17's? I'm local and can pick-up.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Derwud said:
How much for a set of 33x12.5x17 Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip tires. I might need wheels too, but no Centerlines. Or how Much for BFG A/T's 285/70R17's? I'm local and can pick-up.

Hey there,

I can do the Parnelli's for $240.00ea plus (6.00/eaF.E.T sorry we all pay it)

I can do the BFG A/T's for $200ea plus (2.00/ea F.E.T)

Wheels we have hundreds of, yet we only show a few right now. We are trying man, we are tryin to add everything as quick as possible. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports

·
Registered
187 Posts
do you carry the banks stuff?..I am getting ready to get their cat back system.I have had great luck with their products in the past and unfortunately nothing but problems from a few gibson systems I have installed and used on mine and friends vehicles...thanks in advance

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jeepinfun said:
do you carry the banks stuff?..I am getting ready to get their cat back system.I have had great luck with their products in the past and unfortunately nothing but problems from a few gibson systems I have installed and used on mine and friends vehicles...thanks in advance
Hello,

As a matter of fact we are getting the Banks exhaust kit tommorow. That is wierd, I got a call from thier rep today giving me the rundown on everything. I wont have any details about pricing until tommorow though. I will post it as soon as I get it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports

·
Registered
187 Posts
great..let me know what your pricing is on it.I am starting to shop around a little bit since I am saving up a few more bucks for this kit....thanks

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Eddie,

One last question, I'm also looking for a set of the Parnelli Jones 35x12.5x16, how much?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Derwud said:
Eddie,

One last question, I'm also looking for a set of the Parnelli Jones 35x12.5x16, how much?
Hey there,

PJ Dirt Grips 35/12.50r16 $280.95 + 7.89 (FET) = $288.84ea

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eddie

·
Registered
130 Posts
No life anywhere............

Well, I always suspect that people like this are working out of there closet at home and now I am positive of it.........I have emailed this guy off of his eBay auction, called his phone number listed off his website and responded to his post here on the forum and there is no life from any of these forms of contact.................. so I guess I will go shopping elsewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts