Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to get a copy of the window sticker that came on my Titan? You know, the big one with the list of options on the truck. My dealer pulled off the window sticker before I could ask to have it.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I have mine filed somewhere. I have a 07 CC LE 2WD if that helps.

What info did you need from it?
Hes asking for what packages are on his truck from what i understand.

Post a pic of it with interior, side shots and front shots and we'll see what we can differentiate what packages you have, if you would like that.

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Hes asking for what packages are on his truck from what i understand.

Post a pic of it with interior, side shots and front shots and we'll see what we can differentiate what packages you have, if you would like that.
Yup most of the window sticker info is the same no matter what model it is. That's why I asked what info he needed.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i laminated mine lol. when its 20 yrs old and i try to sell it, the next person i think might appreciate it.

Reactions: TitanBlue

·
Premium Member
21,727 Posts
The dealer should be able to reprint it.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Mine was already on a gloss/plasticy paper?
me too. hey vilim my truck grew up, its almost as cool as yours...just gotta level it, not a long bed but its close.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Is there a way to get a copy of the window sticker that came on my Titan? You know, the big one with the list of options on the truck. My dealer pulled off the window sticker before I could ask to have it.

Any suggestions?
Also look under the seats for the sticker.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
It's interesting to have, a bit of a collectible for some. Classic Cars have Reprints displayed, sometimes updated for the new engines in them... That would be really cool!

I wish I had saved mine, but it had a bad crease in the middle. Maybe I can get my Dealer to print me one. I'm FB friends with the young lady who is Parts and Service Manager. I've been meaning to do this for awhile.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts