Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested let me know...im going, BD 602 will be there lets see some more Titans out there!!! the gates open at 7pm and its $20 to race $10 to watch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
I will have the decals there if anyone was interested... $12 cash for those who haven't broke bread yet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
I'll be there. I look forward to meeting all of you face to face and becoming friends with all of you. As I crush all of your dreams and aspirations when I cross the finish line, I will wait. With bated-breath, I will wait for your headlights to shine upon my stock XE tailgate as my Titan slumbers on the other side of the line. LMAO...j/k

It Should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you all there. I have been told that I have a warped sense of humor so please forgive me. :stab:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Armyof5 said:
I'll be there. I look forward to meeting all of you face to face and becoming friends with all of you. As I crush all of your dreams and aspirations when I cross the finish line, I will wait. With bated-breath, I will wait for your headlights to shine upon my stock XE tailgate as my Titan slumbers on the other side of the line. LMAO...j/k

It Should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you all there. I have been told that I have a warped sense of humor so please forgive me. :stab:
lol your gonna need that humor to help you over from the losses..jk its all fun and games, im still trying to beat BD 602 ill beat him the first time but after that:fu:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Duner49 said:
Damn, thats memorial weekend. I've already got plans.

Oh yeah... and it's getting to be summertime. not that good an idea to be racing in the summer remember? Anyways... maybe we need to just have a meet. some kind of show and tell. or do something fun, maybe family friendly for those who cant go anywhere without the wife and kids?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big Daddi 602 said:
Oh yeah... and it's getting to be summertime. not that good an idea to be racing in the summer remember? Anyways... maybe we need to just have a meet. some kind of show and tell. or do something fun, maybe family friendly for those who cant go anywhere without the wife and kids?
yea true, im down for whatever we decide:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Ditch the wife and kids, that's what I'm gonna do...lol. I'm j/k, as long as I can have a Tanqueray and tonic or 6 and not have to drive home, I'm good with whatever everyone decides. The only glitch is, I have to check with my wife to make sure she doesn't have anything planned already(she's the boss). I was hoping for an "it's-all-about-me" day. You know; exhaust fumes, the smell of burning rubber, hangin' wit da homies...etc. lol

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
AsuTitan said:
Anyone interested let me know...im going, BD 602 will be there lets see some more Titans out there!!! the gates open at 7pm and its $20 to race $10 to watch
I will be there if I am not out of town. Whats up for the weekend of may 19th?:computern
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
I haven't heard anything about this weekend. I wouldn't be able to make it anyway :crying:


Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
I wish you guys were doing this after the 4th of June. I am at work on a drilling rig in the Gulf until then. I am always out at Speedworld but usually at the MX track.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im in for whatever people can do...if we wanna just chill maybe race speedworld is the place otherwise if someone has a better idea share some input :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Where is the "MX track" located?? Sry for the noob question.


Dave
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top