Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K so Im not sure if it will truly be a meet per se.

**Im going to go to speedworld Saturday the 28th of April - this weekend.**

The info is http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/schedule.htm

Anyone else is welcomed to come out also :) It would be cool if we could get those shirts and the decals that nite but I wouldnt bet the farm on it.

:gunz:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yah 20 bucks to race - 10 bucks to spectate.

·
Registered
165 Posts
faith+1 said:
oh yah 20 bucks to race - 10 bucks to spectate.
cool im pretty sure im down for it:upsidedow just gotta check the schedule...but im mostly likely in for the 28th even the 4th doesnt matter

·
Registered
165 Posts
would we just meet up there kinda like how we meet up with BD602 in the spectator area or like kinda how we met at a gas station and drive up?

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well see if BD wants the 28th (which is a saturday night) and we can meet up at a place right before you go past the 303 and grand. depends on how u guys are going to drive up to surprise.

·
Registered
165 Posts
faith+1 said:
well see if BD wants the 28th (which is a saturday night) and we can meet up at a place right before you go past the 303 and grand. depends on how u guys are going to drive up to surprise.
yea that works for me that is if its good for BD

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got Phrainq to come out and beat me again :p. After what I did to him in CS:S He has to redeem himself!! haha

So yah Im thinking of doing a small afternoon bbq if its just you three so the trucks can cool down pretty well before we go :)

It starts at 7:00p.m. on Saturday the 28th.. I was thinking of going out there right when it starts maybe stay all night, maybe not.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yo beeches... Fuggin Vegas is nutz... all the sluts i mean slots...;) I'm probably available to go on the 28th but not definate. I finally got a hold of the owner of the decal/shirt place and am gonna get that going real quick like. doubt if the shirts will be ready by then though. I'll be back in AZ Friday sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Big Daddi 602 said:
Yo beeches... Fuggin Vegas is nutz... all the sluts i mean slots...;) I'm probably available to go on the 28th but not definate. I finally got a hold of the owner of the decal/shirt place and am gonna get that going real quick like. doubt if the shirts will be ready by then though. I'll be back in AZ Friday sometime.
You gotta go since we both pretty much smoked your dodge rental!! lol

:p

If you cant thats cool but Im not sure I will be coordinating another so just hit me up if you schedule something else.

·
Registered
165 Posts
faith+1 said:
You gotta go since we both pretty much smoked your dodge rental!! lol

lol ditto to that:futwice: no more sloooooow dodges, but hey it was better than those station wagons or the saturns:rollingsm

·
Registered
510 Posts
you two are gonna get it... i'll crash before i lose to either of you again... fuggin dodge

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
you two are gonna get it... i'll crash before i lose to either of you again... fuggin dodge
hey well at least this time itll be a REAL race:upsidedow just remember its never the drivers fault its the vehicle's:huh: lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
Big Daddi 602 said:
you have a 2wd XE right?

we should be pretty even except my +15 HP chrome door handles

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
phrainq said:
you have a 2wd XE right?

we should be pretty even except my +15 HP chrome door handles
My -5HP lift and -5HP Wheels / Tires doesnt help me much.

That +50Whipple tuned engine u got isnt fair. I think mine will be Whipple tuned too on saturday!!

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Big Daddi 602 said:
lol you sure you dont want to bring out the dodge again?

Im sure there are faster ones out there but stock for stock Titan wins vs the 1500!! woot,

·
Registered
510 Posts
i have my own extra special gas, but all it does it stink... lmao. whippets on your truck? wtf?

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Big Daddi 602 said:
whippets on your truck? wtf?
Its whipple Tuned Engine :)

Phrainq is a cheata!!!

and an old Chevy owner hence the whipple reference :p

·
Registered
487 Posts
I will be there!! It will be cool finally meeting everybody. And my block of dry ice in the intake tube will be ready to race!:haveredfl :upsidedow

1 - 20 of 87 Posts