Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you all know where you can get those grills cause I seen one on a titan look nice to; peace.let me know

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SJYokel said:
Are you talking about this one? It's a Dunder Dan. His user name here is Dunder23.
yeah that's it that's it where can I find it man:rockon

·
Registered
199 Posts
Malawi,

I just noticed you're from NOLA...you're not shopping for grills to help spend that 4 quadrillion dollar lawsuit claim you filed last week, are you?

If so, I have a list of mods you could help me out with.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
SJYokel said:
Malawi,

I just noticed you're from NOLA...you're not shopping for grills to help spend that 4 quadrillion dollar lawsuit claim you filed last week, are you?

Hey now, be accurate. It's only $3 quadrillion

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well what's a quadrillion more or less among friends? Do you think the government takes taxes out of that if they pay out?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SJYokel said:
Malawi,

lol no man it's time to mod my truck that's all I been looking for that grill coudn't find it nowhere.went to a place they say they can only get the top part not for the bottom;man I said bull.it's going down it's going down :upsidedow

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BuckyBadger said:
www.dundergrillz.com I ordred the spider grill and it is very high quality.
I went in on the site; try to order but couldn't find the price etc. etc.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got it now but I need to know how to sign up so I can make my order

·
Registered
220 Posts
yeah Dunder does great work! he did my autobots emblems for my gille and tailgate :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gucciotc said:
yeah Dunder does great work! he did my autobots emblems for my gille and tailgate :)
where can I find him or get in touch with him.I like that grill; more than meets the eye.Go Tigers!!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
malawi said:
where can I find him or get in touch with him.I like that grill; more than meets the eye.Go Tigers!!
You could start by reading the first reply in this thread... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Go easy on him, he's an LSU fan...this state doesn't have much else

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BuckyBadger said:
www.dundergrillz.com I ordred the spider grill and it is very high quality.
what up bucky;I just had order the Spider grill today;you said it's high quality that's cool glad to here that;is the grill easy to put on? I can't wait I'm very excited:rockon :bouncy:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
malawi said:
what up bucky;I just had order the Spider grill today;you said it's high quality that's cool glad to here that;is the grill easy to put on? I can't wait I'm very excited:rockon :bouncy:
Yeah, very heavy. It's winter here. No place out of the cold to do it. He will probably send a link to a video on youtube. He did for me. I have a lot of things in my garage ready for spring. Spider Grill, leveling kit/ or mini lift, and seat covers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FlOBOdif0w

Instructions

Otherwise, here are the paper instructions
I found a better way to install the grills. First you will find the 4 pieces in the box they all have studs welded on the backs of them with clips and nuts attached.
You will need to remove the top grill first. This is simple. There are 4 little clips that hold the top of the grill. Take a flat screwdriver and turn the plastic head so the grills comes loose. Then pry the grill off starting at one side to the other. You can use the screwdriver to pop the other clips. You should be able to see the bottom stock grill whole clearly.
Take the nuts and clips off and line the bottom grill up. Place the clips on and nuts and tighten. The middle stud should be on the top of the crossbar.
As for the top grill, just remove the clips and nuts and place the grills over the stock ons and attach the clips and nuts, tighten and your done with that. Place the top grill back into place and make sure all the clips pop back in. You can remove the top 4 clips and place them in the slots of the grill where they were attached before. It's easier to reinstall the grill this way. Please send me some pictures when you get the grill installed.

You'll have to get some 3M tape to put the emblem on.
Thanks, Dan.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah he had email me today with the same instructions and video.Thanks not that cold down here but it's cool; when it come in if it's kind of warm this weekend I going to put it on if not I just wait.Thanks peace

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BuckyBadger said:
Yeah, very heavy. It's winter here. No place out of the cold to do it. He will probably send a link to a video on youtube. He did for me. I have a lot of things in my garage ready for spring. Spider Grill, leveling kit/ or mini lift, and seat covers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FlOBOdif0w

Instructions

Otherwise, here are the paper instructions
I found a better way to install the grills. First you will find the 4 pieces in the box they all have studs welded on the backs of them with clips and nuts attached.
You will need to remove the top grill first. This is simple. There are 4 little clips that hold the top of the grill. Take a flat screwdriver and turn the plastic head so the grills comes loose. Then pry the grill off starting at one side to the other. You can use the screwdriver to pop the other clips. You should be able to see the bottom stock grill whole clearly.
Take the nuts and clips off and line the bottom grill up. Place the clips on and nuts and tighten. The middle stud should be on the top of the crossbar.
As for the top grill, just remove the clips and nuts and place the grills over the stock ons and attach the clips and nuts, tighten and your done with that. Place the top grill back into place and make sure all the clips pop back in. You can remove the top 4 clips and place them in the slots of the grill where they were attached before. It's easier to reinstall the grill this way. Please send me some pictures when you get the grill installed.

You'll have to get some 3M tape to put the emblem on.
Thanks, Dan.
what up buck I got the grills in today so I had put them on the truck tonight had alot of light;it took me about 2hrs but it was easy ,look good to.peace

1 - 20 of 25 Posts