Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put a Procoat spray in linner in my 07 SE titan and was woundering if anyone has used this name brand and what they think of it,$320 is what they want for it.Thanks

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
idk but id go with line-x... i think line-x kills them ALL
i got mine for free in the deal when i picked up my truck so idk how much it is

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have the Line-X...I think it is the best for your money from what I have read and seen...mine has taken a beating in the two years I have had it, with no issues

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
someone just posted that line-x chargers 460$$ WELL WORTH IT

·
Registered
514 Posts
I got my truck with it done already.I don't think it's line-x though. This company can't be any worse than the factory one . But mines better than nothing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Rhino and Line-X are the best. They offer repair/replacement for as long as you own the truck and they can both match colors if you want something other than black.

They have each have a different texture I think, so it's more of a matter of what you prefer. Their prices are pretty comparable I think.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i was at a show today and i saw the line-x trucks and they came out very very nice. im sold on line-x. the one guy workin for them actually had rhino in his truck and he was in the middle of rippin it out to put line x in. he was taking pieces of line x and "sanding" down the rhino lineing in his bed. im deff. going to get the line x in my truck when the time comes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts