Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was under the assumption that ALL Titan's came with a factory sprayed-in bedliner and was surprised to see some on the lot without a liner at all, or a factory insert. What's the scoop?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tinman said:
I was under the assumption that ALL Titan's came with a factory sprayed-in bedliner and was surprised to see some on the lot without a liner at all, or a factory insert. What's the scoop?
It's a package, and also part of some packages... No package, no liner :smoke:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nope about the spray in bedliner. It comes as part of the optional bed package ($900 or so). The drop in insert is a $320 option. I also had hoped
for just the spray in bedliner, but settled for the insert. I didn't need all the
bells and whistles that came with the $900 package. Still a dynamite truck......

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bedliner is great but most importantly is the ability to tie things down anywhere in the bed not to mention no static that has been known to cause gas fires when filling up gas cans.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gas cans

www.durocab.com said:
Bedliner is great but most importantly is the ability to tie things down anywhere in the bed not to mention no static that has been known to cause gas fires when filling up gas cans.
You know, that you should always fill gas cans on the ground! This is a law!

·
Registered
470 Posts
As I've said elsewhere, I didn't want the utility system because it was aluminum. I go to the coast quite often and didn't trust it. Salt and aluminum don't coexist too well. Just had a spay in liner done for $375.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts