Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I hate to let 'er go but I guess I am gonna. This has been an awesome phone. It has the Windows Mobile 5.0 OS which includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Other programs included are a Zip program, and terminal services client that allows you to remote in to your computer at home(I used this all the time). It has Bluetooth, is Wi-Fi capable, and works on Sprint's EVDO networkIt also has GoodLink on it which allows for real-time e-mail to be pushed to the phone. It comes with all of the additional features including a charging cradle and data cable. Additional upgrades that I have added are the extended life battery($59 value), Telenav Bluetooth GPS Module($99 value), 512 MB SD card, and I am throwing in an AC charging cable & car charger.

This phone works great. Only flaw is the paint has chipped off the top right hand corner. Will take some pics so you can see what I am talking about. The phone retails just by itself for $549. But I am only asking 399 for the phone itself, but with the upgrades in the battery, bluetooth module, and SD card, I am asking 499(which is a steal for this phone).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts