Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i picked up the OLD TOWN SQ trophy today . here are some pics look forward to seeing all of you guys and gals there.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
Nice lookin trophy James!! Wish that was a little closer to me, I would love to go to this meet!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vipzach said:
Nice lookin trophy James!! Wish that was a little closer to me, I would love to go to this meet!!
Thanks man . Wish you were closer as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Thats going to be a nice prize. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I want to go but damn cash is kind of tight and the millage on the truck. I'm about to drive to Texas at the begining of Nov and thats a lot of damn miles. You never know though I might say screw it and go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,353 Posts
R1, hitch a ride with one of us! Several Central NC Members are going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
A lot of you guys are leaving on thursday plus I'm about to loose my kids for 3 years so I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible. Thanks for the offer though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,353 Posts
R1max said:
A lot of you guys are leaving on thursday plus I'm about to loose my kids for 3 years so I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible. Thanks for the offer though.
dude good luck! wish ya the best.





james nice trophy somehow I don't think I will win it!:lookaroun
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
R1max said:
A lot of you guys are leaving on thursday plus I'm about to loose my kids for 3 years so I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible. Thanks for the offer though.

As always let JJ know my kids still ask about him. They say now that it has cooled off they do not mind playing baseball for hours with him. First kid I ever met that wore my kids out. LOL Good luck bro. Would love to see you there but I fully understand. Take care man .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
konigfritz said:
dude good luck! wish ya the best.





james nice trophy somehow I don't think I will win it!:lookaroun
Never know . I am not going to be that harsh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Thats awesome James, I wish I could be there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,353 Posts
tech12volt said:
Never know . I am not going to be that harsh.
LOL! my system is stock.

T22 come on down, it's only a 18 hour drive! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
konigfritz said:
LOL! my system is stock.

T22 come on down, it's only a 18 hour drive! LOL
Yah man I wish!!

I was on the road for 10 hours yesterday and I'm all set with that for a while! How about you tell the wifey that you need to buy me a plane tickett and I'll go down!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,353 Posts
t22a80 said:
Yah man I wish!!

I was on the road for 10 hours yesterday and I'm all set with that for a while! How about you tell the wifey that you need to buy me a plane tickett and I'll go down!!!
um no!

Ride you bike!! That sounds like a good road trip! or ride it to NC and we will throw it in the truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
konigfritz said:
um no!

Ride you bike!! That sounds like a good road trip! or ride it to NC and we will throw it in the truck.
F-that man!

I can only ride it about an hour and I get too sore. I'm an old man now. I think its time to trade it in for something more relaxed like a KTM 990 Adventure or something like that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
konigfritz said:
LOL! what No BMW on the list?
HMMM maybe a GS 1150... when I win the lottery!

The one I really want is a Ducati Hypermotard...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,353 Posts
t22a80 said:
HMMM maybe a GS 1150... when I win the lottery!

The one I really want is a Ducati Hypermotard...
WEll buy me one too! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
t22a80 I have an R1 and your not kidding about getting sore after riding for a while. I barely ride it anymore. I want to get the Ducati 1098, saw one and liked it a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
R1max said:
t22a80 I have an R1 and your not kidding about getting sore after riding for a while. I barely ride it anymore. I want to get the Ducati 1098, saw one and liked it a lot.
I was going to change out the handle bars and I'm sure that would help a lot but I dont want to spend the 300 bucks on the kit. I'd rather buy a different bike! haha

The 1098 is sweet but is like 15K and very hard to get right now. Also I dont think that would help you be more comfortable than the R1 because its a very aggressive riding position too.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top