Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i picked up the OLD TOWN SQ trophy today . here are some pics look forward to seeing all of you guys and gals there.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Nice lookin trophy James!! Wish that was a little closer to me, I would love to go to this meet!!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vipzach said:
Nice lookin trophy James!! Wish that was a little closer to me, I would love to go to this meet!!
Thanks man . Wish you were closer as well.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thats going to be a nice prize. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I want to go but damn cash is kind of tight and the millage on the truck. I'm about to drive to Texas at the begining of Nov and thats a lot of damn miles. You never know though I might say screw it and go.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
R1, hitch a ride with one of us! Several Central NC Members are going.

·
Registered
258 Posts
A lot of you guys are leaving on thursday plus I'm about to loose my kids for 3 years so I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
R1max said:
A lot of you guys are leaving on thursday plus I'm about to loose my kids for 3 years so I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible. Thanks for the offer though.
dude good luck! wish ya the best.

james nice trophy somehow I don't think I will win it!:lookaroun

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
R1max said:

As always let JJ know my kids still ask about him. They say now that it has cooled off they do not mind playing baseball for hours with him. First kid I ever met that wore my kids out. LOL Good luck bro. Would love to see you there but I fully understand. Take care man .

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
konigfritz said:
dude good luck! wish ya the best.

james nice trophy somehow I don't think I will win it!:lookaroun
Never know . I am not going to be that harsh.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thats awesome James, I wish I could be there...

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
tech12volt said:
Never know . I am not going to be that harsh.
LOL! my system is stock.

T22 come on down, it's only a 18 hour drive! LOL

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
konigfritz said:
LOL! my system is stock.

T22 come on down, it's only a 18 hour drive! LOL
Yah man I wish!!

I was on the road for 10 hours yesterday and I'm all set with that for a while! How about you tell the wifey that you need to buy me a plane tickett and I'll go down!!!

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
t22a80 said:
Yah man I wish!!

I was on the road for 10 hours yesterday and I'm all set with that for a while! How about you tell the wifey that you need to buy me a plane tickett and I'll go down!!!
um no!

Ride you bike!! That sounds like a good road trip! or ride it to NC and we will throw it in the truck.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
konigfritz said:
um no!

Ride you bike!! That sounds like a good road trip! or ride it to NC and we will throw it in the truck.
F-that man!

I can only ride it about an hour and I get too sore. I'm an old man now. I think its time to trade it in for something more relaxed like a KTM 990 Adventure or something like that!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
konigfritz said:
LOL! what No BMW on the list?
HMMM maybe a GS 1150... when I win the lottery!

The one I really want is a Ducati Hypermotard...

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
t22a80 said:
HMMM maybe a GS 1150... when I win the lottery!

The one I really want is a Ducati Hypermotard...
WEll buy me one too! LOL

·
Registered
258 Posts
t22a80 I have an R1 and your not kidding about getting sore after riding for a while. I barely ride it anymore. I want to get the Ducati 1098, saw one and liked it a lot.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
R1max said:
t22a80 I have an R1 and your not kidding about getting sore after riding for a while. I barely ride it anymore. I want to get the Ducati 1098, saw one and liked it a lot.
I was going to change out the handle bars and I'm sure that would help a lot but I dont want to spend the 300 bucks on the kit. I'd rather buy a different bike! haha

The 1098 is sweet but is like 15K and very hard to get right now. Also I dont think that would help you be more comfortable than the R1 because its a very aggressive riding position too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts