Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has beat too much like the MPG and Programmer threads. But I got a squeak coming from the front. Ive sprayed WD40 on the UCA and tie rod ends with no effect. Could the LCA bushings be wearing out? Yes, Im running a search right after I post this. Thanks

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Spray WD 40 on the lower arm mounts too. If you still have the swaybar on try the end links too. In fact spray every moving part down. LOL I used to have trouble with that on my lift set up too.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Maybe you don't have a sway bar with the lift, but my sway bar was squeeking bad, so I pulled it and greased the bushings profusely and it stopped.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I've found that Liquid Wrench works way better than WD40 and lasts longer. And like everyone said, don't be scared to soak down everything :lol:

·
Registered
947 Posts
It sounds like the lower coil over mount... there is a bearing inside there that will need to be replaced if thats it.. i have the same problem with my procomp coil over, but i have yet to find the replaement bearing.. every 3 days or so i spray a shot of wd 40 on both sides of the mount... do the same and you should be good

Reactions: pedalhappy1053

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I don't have a sawy bar so scratch that. It mostly sqeeks when I am parked or at a stop and when I turn the wheel. And I am off to spray all bushings and things of that nature down.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just turn your radio up :teethmast
LOL I usually do that and I only realized I had a sqeek cause I turned the stereo off. But its embarrassing when I go pick up a girl(s) and I got that sqeek pulling up. But turning the stereo up does work LOL

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
.... It mostly sqeeks when I am parked or at a stop and when I turn the wheel. And I am off to spray all bushings and things of that nature down.
Tie Rod Ends, Upper & Lower Ball Joints, Brake Pads pressing against the Rotors.

Some PB Blaster might also help a little and when you find it, Home Depot sells a little tub of Lucas Heavy Duty All-Purpose grease that has been working well for me so far. ;)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tie Rod Ends, Upper & Lower Ball Joints, Brake Pads pressing against the Rotors.

Some PB Blaster might also help a little and when you find it, Home Depot sells a little tub of Lucas Heavy Duty All-Purpose grease that has been working well for me so far. ;)
Thanks Pops. Ill put the grease in on Friday when I get paid and get my truck back from the stealership. ( damn transmission )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts