Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I get in, everytime I drive get constant squeaking noise from driver side wheel well area any ideas.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Is it when the truck's suspension compresses or when it is rolling, or can you tell? If you hear it when you get in, before you start it, its probably suspension related.

·
Super Moderator
36,739 Posts
Maybe you should check under there?? :lol:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess what I got my ecm relay replaced today an they tell me I need $1360 in repairs for new axel seals. Pipe clamp front diff pinon seal and the say the squeak is coming from under. Fml I just bought it an the 30day is up an I find all this out. I even checked everything. But I looked again today an apparently now my front diff is leaking. I Deff don't have 2gs lying around $hit ball joints are pretty new

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Thats no bueno. I would get a 2nd opinion. Also if you are out of warranty find another shop or see what you can do yourself. I usually don't trust shops that all of a sudden come up with a lot. On my wifes murano after we bought it there was an axle seal leak as is common on the murano. Not wanting to void the tranny warranty went to nissan. They wanted to replace axle seal, axle, and some other stuff. Another reputable shop said its just the seal and i let them replace the seal. 3 years later still no problems. I am not sure if your repair will turn out the same but a 2nd opinion never hurts. Some shops give free estimates and others dont. Good luck. Keep us posted on the outcome.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
If your somewhat mechanically savvy, you can do all the work .. save some srs cash..

AcidJake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts