Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced a boy in my towns Chevy SS b4 i got my wheels. He had dual flowmaster exhausts, and mine was stock. Raced, and off the line i would get him, then he would start catching me, and it was back nd forth, nd we would be even and then about 85 I would Run off and leave him, as he would start bogging. Now he has a CAI, and I can still beat him, not as bad, but by a couple of truck lengths. Hes soon gooing to get a chip.. I havent raced him since ive got exhausts. He will prolly leave me when he gets a chip. Ive also raced numerous trucks, who when i go to pass them try to floor it, to keep me from passing them, and I jus blow right by them.. You can tell it pisses them off too.Im extremely happy with my titan.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Less than 100 post with a thread like this makes you seem like a troll. But if you do own a TITAN...post some pics. As far as the SS goes...we have some members on our fourm that own SS trucks and they aren't anything slow. As for stock...our trucks might stand, but when your friend gets his chip....you might have to get a ECU re-flash from UpRev to keep your position in 1st.

·
Registered
848 Posts
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
Less than 100 post with a thread like this makes you seem like a troll. But if you do own a TITAN...post some pics. As far as the SS goes...we have some members on our fourm that own SS trucks and they aren't anything slow. As for stock...our trucks might stand, but when your friend gets his chip....you might have to get a ECU re-flash from UpRev to keep your position in 1st.
you have an xe right. non big tow?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Id smoke the SS boys even with the 24's, in my Harley truck. :gunz:

Hey, not my fault they always want to try an run. :rofl:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Chris03hd said:
Id smoke the SS boys even with the 24's, in my Harley truck. :gunz:

Hey, not my fault they always want to try an run. :rofl:
Any day my friend.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Stock vs. stock the titan can hold its own with the higher rated H.P. chebby SS !!!!!!,,Like it or not !!!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
nissane2w said:
I raced a boy in my towns Chevy SS b4 i got my wheels. He had dual flowmaster exhausts, and mine was stock. Raced, and off the line i would get him, then he would start catching me, and it was back nd forth, nd we would be even and then about 85 I would Run off and leave him, as he would start bogging. Now he has a CAI, and I can still beat him, not as bad, but by a couple of truck lengths. Hes soon gooing to get a chip.. I havent raced him since ive got exhausts. He will prolly leave me when he gets a chip. Ive also raced numerous trucks, who when i go to pass them try to floor it, to keep me from passing them, and I jus blow right by them.. You can tell it pisses them off too.Im extremely happy with my titan.
What year was his truck? If it was a 05' lower, then there's no way you got him off the line. They are AWD.

·
Registered
354 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
What do those supercharged Ferds run? I thought they were still slow?!
There not that fast Clint, maybe in the high 15's

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Smoke'n Fast said:
There not that fast Clint, maybe in the high 15's
Who`s Clint ???????

·
Registered
354 Posts
redneckpapa1996 said:
Stock vs. stock the titan can hold its own with the higher rated H.P. chebby SS !!!!!!,,Like it or not !!!!!
Yes they can, the Titan can be a good race for the SS, when they are stock.

·
Registered
354 Posts
redneckpapa1996 said:
Who`s Clint ???????
Sorry, I was thinking of someone else.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Drivetrain loss is in the titan`s avantage everytime.....Woooo Hoooo !!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Let`s hook up bumper to bumper and see who wins ???????

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sure, I hope you have over 430lbs. of TQ

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Smoke'n Fast said:
Sure, I hope you have over 430lbs. of TQ
Will not matter, since my truck is a heavy hog and we know the weight will win every time...Tq. means nothing when tug-o-waring against a "BEAST" !!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
redneckpapa1996 said:
Let`s hook up bumper to bumper and see who wins ???????
Gotta go, dinners ready. My sister lives in friendsville tenn. maybe I'll take a drive down sometime, and we can hook them up. What do ya say?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts