Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
so when would a good date and time be for everyone???

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'll throw a date out there...How about the weekend of July 7th, it is the weekend after the holiday. It is close enough where we can make this happen, yet far enough away for everyone to plan. Just a thought. For what its worth, I will be out of town the lst two weeks of June and the last two weeks of July.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all, (thanks Higgy) New owner here too, as of Tuesday afternoon. Where's Tuckers?
Anybody here ever heard of the Loading Dock in Grafton? I tried to post their URL, but I need some more posts before I can.
That's another fine place for a cruise meet up. Except lately, the cops have been all over the river road on the weekends. Safety checks, road blocks and all that. Still, IMO, the river road has the best view in the area. Always lots of car and motorcycle clubs cruising it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
How is July 7, 2007 ???

·
Registered
20 Posts
I knew Tucker's sounded familiar. Me and the wife ate there a few months ago.
Nice place, and July 7 sounds good to me. Afternoon? Evening?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Anyone else?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That works for me too. Count me in July 7th!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Is the St Louis Meet dates in stone for July 7th? It is coming up quick, we need to get the word out.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have to work July 7th but Tuckers is in my beat so I can still hang out with you guys. If you dont mind hanging with a policeman.... Ill even park my truck on the lot before starting my shift.

So if July 7th works for everyone what time would be best ??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
What time does your shift start on the 7th? I am open to anytime, you should go ahaed and make the 'command decision' on the time that will work within your schedule so you can ahve some time to hang out before/after work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So I reckon you won't be very impressed if I come into the parking lot with a bootleg turn and burn eh? :D
Actually I just realized I have to go on a float trip in July, but I'm not sure what weekend it is at this point. I'll get back to yall.

·
Registered
436 Posts
My shift starts at 6pm to 6am. Whatever time is cool with me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
redneckricer --im just down the road from you too, this is crazy. yeah, the loading dock would really be cool, then you can see women in bikini's. and the 7th would work for me and the family

·
Registered
20 Posts
bada$$titan- Yeah I thought the loading dock would be ideal too, but it turns out Roadrunner has to work that day and he has to stay within his beat, which makes Tuckers the logical choice for him. Its a nice place. Besides, the Loading dock is just down the hill from me, meaning I wouldn't get to drive my Titan very far. Plus, I think that's the weekend most folks will be celebrating the July 4 weekend, and Grafton turns into a real zoo on holiday weekends. Lotsa bikinis though!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I should be able to come. I just need a time.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts