Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Well, I will have to back out on this one. I have Cards tickets for Saturday at a 6:15 start. I am in right feild too. I plan to wait until I am good and drunk about the eigth inning and start chucking crap at Bonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way I won't care if i get thrown out! Even if I don't throw anything, I he will be taunted every second he stands out there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Sorry to say it, but I too am not going to be able to make the July 7th date, the family and I are leaving town on the 6th.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wish I saw this a few days back...

I picked up a new '07 Monday the 9th.

I live in O'Fallon Mo and work in Clayton... I'm running a dark Blue SE KC.

·
Registered
161 Posts
rattlecan said:
Wish I saw this a few days back...

I picked up a new '07 Monday the 9th.

I live in O'Fallon Mo and work in Clayton... I'm running a dark Blue SE KC.

Nice, Congrats on the truck. Im assuming you bought it at st. chuck nissan? How was the experience?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
We should do a lunch some time. I work in Creve Coeur.

·
Registered
7 Posts
stltitan07 said:
Nice, Congrats on the truck. Im assuming you bought it at st. chuck nissan? How was the experience?
Actually we picked it up from Suntrup in South County. We shopped at St. Charles Nissan, while they were very helpful and eager to help us find the right truck they did not have any 'left over' 07s that we wanted to purchase. With the 'tent sale' ending the day we planned to purchase we didn't have time to have the truck we found at Suntrup transferred.

If you go to STC Nissan ask for a young guy named John (early 30s I would guess)... I can't remember his last name. He is a good person to deal with. No pressure type sales person with an exceptional attitude.

I put STC Nissan head and shoulders above Suntrup. It's hard to explain the difference... I'm from Troy Missouri, a small town where people talk slow and tend to not interrupt you mid sentence. The team at STC talked a bit slower and listened a bit better. The team at Suntrup talk too fast and i was unable to squeeze out a whole sentence without being interrupted (which is one of my pet peves).

Suntrup (loud, pushy, rudish) < St. Charles Nissan (customer first, thoughtful and courteous)

·
Registered
161 Posts
rattlecan said:
Actually we picked it up from Suntrup in South County. We shopped at St. Charles Nissan, while they were very helpful and eager to help us find the right truck they did not have any 'left over' 07s that we wanted to purchase. With the 'tent sale' ending the day we planned to purchase we didn't have time to have the truck we found at Suntrup transferred.

If you go to STC Nissan ask for a young guy named John (early 30s I would guess)... I can't remember his last name. He is a good person to deal with. No pressure type sales person with an exceptional attitude.

I put STC Nissan head and shoulders above Suntrup. It's hard to explain the difference... I'm from Troy Missouri, a small town where people talk slow and tend to not interrupt you mid sentence. The team at STC talked a bit slower and listened a bit better. The team at Suntrup talk too fast and i was unable to squeeze out a whole sentence without being interrupted (which is one of my pet peves).

Suntrup (loud, pushy, rudish) < St. Charles Nissan (customer first, thoughtful and courteous)
Thats funny, I bought mine at st chuck and hated everything about the experience. I have all my service done at lou fusz, the service dept is always helpful. Troy is a small town, my girlfriends brother lives there. Its a haul from there to suntrup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
stltitan07 said:
Thats funny, I bought mine at st chuck and hated everything about the experience. I have all my service done at lou fusz, the service dept is always helpful. Troy is a small town, my girlfriends brother lives there. Its a haul from there to suntrup.
I didn't actually buy anything from them... Just talked to a helpful sales person for an hour or two.

Yup. Suntrup is a haul, but I barely notice it in the new truck.

Sorry to steer this thread off-topic.

How did the meet go that you all held on the 7th?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Congrats on the new TITAN Rattlecan!

For the record, I bought mine at Moore Nissan in Ellisville. It was a good buying experience, haven't had deal with the service dept yet, so no comment there.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Bought at Suntrup and you are correct, they are pushy and very old school car salesman. However, they give the best prices if they can see you know what you are doing and they need to sell trucks. You got to work for your price. I love the car shopping game! I get to be a heartless bastard and they have to take it!!!! I agree that Lou Fusz Service is the best, but since they reside in Creve Coeur and sell mainly to the higher tax bracket, you ain't gettin' much off that sticker. When I first went to Suntrup, they let me walk away. I went to Lou Fusz and told them what they had to beat, and they came back with a grand off the sticker. I laughed and apologized for wasting their time and mine. Suntrup called me a couple of days later, and then I knew I had them. They gave me my price and then I said I wanted another 200 bucks off for them wasting my time the first time. I am an evil man!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Couldnt be any worse than Moore in Ellisville.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts