Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to say that Jeff & Joe are the best. I have talked to Jeff twice over a 6 month or so period to decide which route to go for my 07 KC 4x4. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, & just a great guy to talk to. Truly seems to just want to help you any way he can. Over that time I got uprev from the classifieds here on TT. Contacted Joe & he helped me through getting files for him to look over & within a day had me up with my first map. He asked me to get him a few more logs so he could tweet it a bit, I sent those to him, next morning I had my final maps to run until the stage 2 install.
I got all my parts from Jeff & JBA last week. Have the OEM gaskets, replacement nuts & replacement studs (studs are just in case). I am also having the PRG engine mounts put in since the engine is being raised anyway.
The mechanic is having me drop off the truck on Monday after work so he can start on it first thing Tuesday.

My question is: Should I replace the O2 sensors while I’m at it? Since he is starting on Tuesday I can’t really shop around online for the best price. My options are PepBoys, advanced auto, autozone, & Oreileys.

I ask because there seems to be differing opinions about this. I am at 95000 miles, so I am leaning toward replacing.

What ore you all’s opinions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everything is installed & tuned. I just have to say that these guys are the best. Jeff has a quality product & also the best price on the JBA products. & joe is outstanding, he has been very helpful & patient with me. Each time I send him a set of logs he has been back with me within 6 to 12 hours.
I can’t express what a difference this set up has made for my truck.
Thanks guys
Don’t go anywhere else these guys know their stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts