Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I have pretty much the same set. I just ordered the TN 53 tweeters, my mids are a little older and have the plastic phase plug. I have custom kicks which image very nicely. I am switching mids to smaller ones to move them to the A-pillers. If it works out I may have the kicks for sale...

If not we can build you a set of new ones.. We build them of the factory kicks so they are a good fit and easy to install..and built for the speakers you have..

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice:) I'll see what I eventually decide, and may end up looking towards yours, I'll pm you if I am further interested.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I have pretty much the same set. I just ordered the TN 53 tweeters, my mids are a little older and have the plastic phase plug. I have custom kicks which image very nicely. I am switching mids to smaller ones to move them to the A-pillers. If it works out I may have the kicks for sale...

If not we can build you a set of new ones.. We build them of the factory kicks so they are a good fit and easy to install..and built for the speakers you have..
Mb,
What kicks are you running now? Looking for a set in light gray. Good looking setup. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
346 Posts

please send me a PM on price please:)
Those kick panels look great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts