Here's the story.
1. Truck will not start. Cranks fine but will not catch. Seems like no fuel or spark. I've tried all my keys in case this was an immobilizer issue.
2. Windshield wipers do not work but squirters do.
3. Turn signals don't work but hazards do.
4. Power windows do not work but locks etc. do.
5. Headlights and tailights work but foglights don't.
Everything else appears to be working fine. Radio, interior lights, power pedals etc. I don't have a wiring diagram so I can't trace these to one relay/fuse block/connector but my assumption is it's a major fuse gone somewhere.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can all give!