Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the dealer got in this Titan King Cab S with the rear seat delete option where 99 percent of the Titans you see on the road and in dealerships are crew cabs and loaded.

In '19 they put the infotainment system in all the Titans so that is a bonus over the competitors. Anyway, they were hungry for a buyer and I was able to negotiate a nice trade of my Frontier in on it. I have no need for rear seats, but did want the room for my luggage.

I have plans to make some modifications to the truck to bring it a little more upscale without having to have all the luxuries I don't want to pay for or need like carpeted floors, etc.

These are just Nissan website photos but showing what I want to do with the exterior of the truck.

Stock Truck:

nissan king cab 002.jpg

Using a two tone Pro 4X as the base so ignore the different white and the decal. I want Pro 4X take off wheels and will two tone the truck with either paint, line-x, or vinyl.

nissan king cab two tone 002.jpg

nissan king cab two tone 001.jpg

·
Registered
496 Posts
Renderings look great. How much progress have you made on this project?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Renderings look great. How much progress have you made on this project?
Thanks. I am taking my time and doing loads of research before I spend a penny modifying this truck. Really trying to determine what I am going to use it for other than just hauling my motorcycles on work and personal trips.

I have been looking at YouTube videos on creating a camping area in the bed of the truck. I have been looking at cargo trailer toy hauler conversions. I have looked at actual toy haulers that a 1/2 ton truck can tow. This last work trip I hauled one bike in the bed of the truck and another in the trailer. The enclosed trailer makes for great garage space when I am on these trips.

sm_20191006_080024.jpg
sm_20191006_155502.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice truck. I just got a 2018 Titan S white but the Crew Cab and 4x4. I'm doing a bed tent from Amazon ($99) rather than buying a camper trailer for now. We will see how it goes when I receive the tent!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
594 Posts
There was a two tone maroon and tan just like yours getting an oil change with my crew cab today. I think the rear seat delete is way better then the rear seat set up this guy had in the two tone one

·
Registered
92 Posts
I love the idea of a truck like that. I would tint it, maybe spray the wheels, if you’re planning on camping with it the options are endless

1 - 6 of 6 Posts