Nissan Titan Forum banner

State Capital Dragway ET

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  dbolemiss 
#1 ·
Went to State Capital Dragway B.R., LA last Friday night and run my best ET in the Titan, 14.899 @ 90.67 mph. It was a last minute deal, Received a PM about a couple members of CT going (markislive & dboldmiss). I did not have time to prep the truck so i went as is. The truck was run in Full Street Trim, dirty, full of everyday items, full tank of gas, stock tires, i had to clean out the bed when i got to the track. Here are my modes, PGM, Volant Gen 3, RB 170* stat, 2*, Flowmaster 40 on stock pipes, jettech helper springs, 2.94 gear w/ open diff (NO Tune, NO Headers). The air was almost perfect, i dropped the tire air pressure to 22 lbs. and let her rip. Here is a couple time slips, 14.992/14.899, check out the .007 R/T. I have a line on a 07 exhaust, my Truetrac will be installed in a few weeks, and i will bring my Drag Radials when i go to No Problem Raceway on 11/30 and try to get a 14.7 out of her. I'm No. 22.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Good runs man, should be awesome with a few more mods.

#3 ·
I might go out to SCD this friday night now thats is in the 50's instead of 100+degrees like the last time i went.

#4 ·
I havent ran my truck before but ive been there a few times to watch my friend run his drag car there. Anyone know when the nxt test and tune is? I want to run a few times to get used of the way everything works.

#5 ·
ok well i dont know much about the classes and what not at the drag strips.
I looked on there site and saw the regular test and tune and trophy test n tune. Whats the diff lol?

#6 ·
Hey man post again when you go to no problem. I would love to check out your truck. Or state capital for that matter i visit both frequently but am usually at no prob. I never run my truck but i love watchin. lol

#7 ·
They run every friday night, it is a trophy race, if you win your class you win a plaque. dboldmiss is going out there this fri., he has a 07 KC smoke in color, ride out and hook up with him a cool guy. I can not make it this week, when i go again i will post up.

#9 ·
good luck out there dbolemiss. Im probably not goin but I should be goin pretty soon so ill post when Im going also

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.