Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here use a steam cleaner to clean the interior of their trucks? I recently came into one but was warned that steam cleaners can warp plastic. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I had a Clark commercial cleaner and used it for years detailing cars with "0" issue. I must note however, I was "cleaning" only the carpets.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was more talking about a true steam cleaner. I came into a hand held Haan steam cleaner and tried it out today. Awewome! I couldnt believe the dirt it got out.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
You MUST make sure you let the interior completely dry before closing it up or your titan will smell like a wet dog in a few weeks. Leave it in a garage with the doors open and put a fan on it.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
You MUST make sure you let the interior completely dry before closing it up or your titan will smell like a wet dog in a few weeks. Leave it in a garage with the doors open and put a fan on it.
Or run the AC on "max" for a little while - it'll take all the moisture out of the vehicle. Something us convertible guys are very familiar with, as no one who's owned a convertible for any length of time has never been soaked at least once by a surprise rain shower.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are hiring carpet cleaning services for the first time, you should be really careful about the experience and expertise of the company as many services are not as many as they are offered. What are the benefits of outsourcing professional carpet cleaning services? I'm not surprised to share my good experience of my cleaning service provider, it really helps your business to grow because you get more qualified professionals to do the work, save precious time & cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts