Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes exactly like that, but only in 18'

i was told that they would make our rigs ride like sh**

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
why would they ride different than alloy wheels? I hope my alloys aint flexing and giving me a smooth ride haha.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk man that's what i heard.

·
Registered
63 Posts
any update on the steelies? did you decide to go with them or get any new information?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only steelies i seen for the T was the factory ones that are on the spare.

·
Registered
979 Posts
the only steelies i seen for the T was the factory ones that are on the spare.
My spare is a full size with alloy wheel. Ive seen a few titans stripped down with oe steelies. There isnt any reason why you couldnt run some 18x9 steelies or whatever size you need. They wont affect your ride its just a wheel.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man, glad you clarified that

·
Registered
63 Posts
I dont know if you are still interested in getting the wheels but I decided to go with the cragars in 17x9 with 5"b/s and a 35x12.5" tire.

You will need adapters because the rim with make contact with the brake caliper, 1" will be more then enough this is the set I went with
WheelAdapter.com > Nissan Wheel Spacers
It comes with everything you need to bolt them on and then put the new wheels right on top.

Over all it came out looking just like I was wanting and the ride is a little bit different but im guessing that is because of the tires not the wheels other wise it turned out great.

Here are some pictures--

Hope the information helps let me know if you have any other questions I will try to help out but norcal4x4 helped a lot with all my questions

·
Registered
979 Posts
Your titan looks real nice man. I have a 8 ft whip on mine. I really like that black glass antenna though.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's a good lookin titan :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts