Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have read the thread on how to install the controls but I have some questions. Maybe I am not understanding this or somthing but I saw that you need to tape the one part so it doesnt spin? what spins and what happens if if does spin? will blue painters tape be strong enought to hold this?
At what point in time while removing whe wheel will i need to put my fingers back there to stop it from spinning? any help would be appreciated. I hope to get this done shortly after I get home tonight. While I am doing that I plan on putting in the fog lights bug sheild and front lip. (geez I hope I have time before it gets dark)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks. I had already read that but I was afraid of the one part that spins. Lucky me I guess mine didn't want to spin ( i still taped it up) It took 2 hrs to accomplish but that 2 hrs included a bug sheild, front air dam, audio controls, and fog lights all while dodging rain drops. All looks good and everything was easy. I am getting a hitch installed tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Congrats! I had same thought, I had no spinning either, when I did mine 2 weeks ago. Love the controls, really feels safer to use them than looking at the radio to adjust things. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts