Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Titan and the Up/Down/Enter and Scroll Left/Right buttons are no longer working. Right now the information center is stuck on the Oil Change reminder because I can't click enter. Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't figured out the problem yet. After disconnecting and reconnecting the battery i was able to scroll right to settings but unable to hit enter or scroll back to the left. I don't really have any ideas so I might have to take it to the dealership.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
How about a can of compressed air to blow out any possible debris in the switch? I just had that in my Samsung cursor switch for the tv, worked left to right but not up and down.

Clint

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestion. I did try using compressed air, but it didn't make any difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took it in to the dealership earlier this week. They looked at it for 3 days and insists that the problem is related to the aftermarket stereo and they can't figure out what the problem is. They recommended taking it to a stereo installer. When I bought the truck a year ago the stereo was already installed and the controls worked, but at this point I'm just glad to have my truck back. Any other ideas out there?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Aftermarket stereo makes a big difference. There's a PWC unit that allows you to retain the use of the steering wheel controls, and it sounds like one of the connections is loose or the programming of the PWC unit is messing up. Check the electronics forums here. Lots of people having issues with steering wheel controls with aftermarket headunits.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aftermarket stereo makes a big difference. There's a PWC unit that allows you to retain the use of the steering wheel controls, and it sounds like one of the connections is loose or the programming of the PWC unit is messing up. Check the electronics forums here. Lots of people having issues with steering wheel controls with aftermarket headunits.

Thanks. I'll look into that further.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts