Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not for performance just convenience.

SE and XE owners, if you want to add on the step rails, it's pretty easy. One hour most with 12mm deep socket and a ratchet. I got the step rails from a dealer in Arizona, forgot the name, for $348 plus shipping instead of the regular $399+tax. I think their web site is directnissanparts.com.

Thought I share the info.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just installed my step rails. These are the Nissan ones. It was a simple install that took maybe 40 minutes by myself. Considering my dealer wanted over 700 to install them I saved about 300 bucks and it only cost me 40 minutes of my time. All you need is a deep 12MM socket and a screwdriver for removing some plastic peices from the frame. The frame is already threaded for this install.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Thanks for the info...Momma is looking into those or the powersteps...Powersteps says it will be May/June and didn't give me a price yet though...

Chris
Yeah those powersteps are SWEET!

·
Registered
123 Posts
i have the xe model with out side moldings and i was thinking about just installing some steps instead so if somebody opens up their door and hits the truck it will hopefully hit the step instead and not dent the truck, so what i want to know for those of you with steps, does what im thinking work? if somebody opens their door into the side of your truck does it hit the steps and not the door?

·
Registered
57 Posts
The step rails do stick out past the doors...the problem I can see is that generally the part of a door that would hit you may be higher up than the steps depending on what you are parked next to of course.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm jealous. I ordered the Westin black ovals for my truck in Oct. I got the rails alright but the mounting kit is still out there. Maybe next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts