Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want some dominator or infab steps, where is the cheapest place to get them?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Just installed my Dominator II's today. I bought them from Automotive Concepts - they are a sponsor here on TT. They are having a 5% off deal right now, and no shipping. The total cost was just under $310 delivered to my house in 7 days.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey man i live in hammond, did you get the black, or polished steps? and do you have any pics? we got the same color truck and want to see what it looks like

·
Registered
834 Posts
cdbformula said:
hey man i live in hammond, did you get the black, or polished steps? and do you have any pics? we got the same color truck and want to see what it looks like
Black with aluminum steps. My truck is extremely dirty right now - hunting season & all. I'll try to get some pics soon anyway. They are sweet!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
I still haven't had a chance to wash my truck, but I wanted to get some pics for you to see anyway. Sorry about it being dark. I leave for work at 5:30 AM and by the time I get home it's dark again. I'll get some more when she is clean & there is light out ASAP. Trust me though - they look awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Like those steps...

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm trying to buy the same steps, but everywhere i call tells me that they are backordered. What's up with this? Anyone else having this problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts