Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
I was looking at the step rails, but on my wife's prevous pathfinder, they rusted out in 8 years. So we discussed the stirups, but she did not like the look of them.

I did find a set of power steps (cannot find the link right now but will post l8er) that lower when you open the door. They were $220 per step. They come down 6,8 or 12 inches depending on what you select.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Amp Research makes a power step that is real nice.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Kodiak Sidewinder

I have never been able to find a place to buy the other one, or even a price. The Sidewinder is one of the other two I have seen. There are qute a few on the market. Have to see who makes one that will fit the titan with minimal modification!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Amp Research

Check their stuff out, a little more money, but nice to have a running board and not just a step.

The truck in my Avatar now has the Amp Research power steps on it so I know they will fit and should have a kit for the Titan.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I still do not see where to purchase it, but hey I have been known to be blind before.

Do they have just the step and not a full nerf bar?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Doghouse said:
I still do not see where to purchase it, but hey I have been known to be blind before.

Do they have just the step and not a full nerf bar?
I will find out about purchasing.

As far as I know you can only get the full step board and not just a step.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts