Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of the stereo guys help me out with some suggestions. I have an 09 with cd changer and Bluetooth and I want to put in a head unit and reverse cam but I want to be able to use all my steering wheel controls. Can anyone tell me which adapter I need. Also how does that work with Bluetooth? I want to be able to answer from the steering wheel.
What's the best way to run a reverse cam? Any wireless solutions or is it easy to hide the wires somewhere in the bed?

Thx guys

·
Registered
919 Posts
Pac audio makes a swi-ps that you can use that to control the steering wheel controls. I have one I never hooked up in my last titan. There is a thread here about it I read several years ago. You have to teach it what the buttons do, I don't know if it will do the Bluetooth or not.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Is Tech12Volt still around? That dude would know.

·
Registered
919 Posts
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...here-connector-i-need-install-pac-swi-ps.html
Here is the install on the pac audio for swi-ps. I don't know if that covers your year or not, but if you visit they're Web site it may point you in the right direction. I ran my camera cables through a grommet behind the drivers side rear seat. You have to pull the carpet back a little to see it. I tapped the towing harness to tell the deck when your in reverse. There is a green wire in the kick panel you can tap, but I failed to find it and ran a wire back with the video along with a switched wire so it only had power while the truck was on. There are couple of threads that detail the install much better than me.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pac audio makes a swi-ps that you can use that to control the steering wheel controls. I have one I never hooked up in my last titan. There is a thread here about it I read several years ago. You have to teach it what the buttons do, I don't know if it will do the Bluetooth or not.
Bluetooth, you have to buy a stereo that has Bluetooth built into it, haven't seen anything really in the add on department to get it later if you buy one that doesn't have it.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
You want a ASWC1 for steering wheel interface. For you radio get on with built in Bluetooth. Oem Bluetooth won't work with aftermarket radios.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts