Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can you still use your steering wheel controls if you install after market stereo? Is there an adapter that works?

·
Registered
80 Posts
yes...there are a couple of adapters that work on the titan. i think mine was about 90 bucks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
if using the pac unit, what model depends on what HU youre using. For my kenwood dnx7100, I use the pac swi-jack. Easy connection.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
The hardest part is metering the resistors if you have never done it before and the programming really takes 2 people.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I actually managed to do it myself, but it would've been nice to have help. LOL! The use of diodes is a pain in the a**. Response on these PAC units are a little slow as well, but the result is that I got use of my Steering controls.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Askari X said:
I actually managed to do it myself, but it would've been nice to have help. LOL! The use of diodes is a pain in the a**. Response on these PAC units are a little slow as well, but the result is that I got use of my Steering controls.
NOT DIODES . They are Resistors. Doodes do something totally different.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Askari X said:
Youre right Tech, its a 47 ohm and a 150 ohm resistor. I dont know why I was thinking diodes. LOL
No problem but do you know how many pms i would get about diodes if that stayed that way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hear you on that. NOT "DIODES" EVERYONE! Resistors is the correct part. LOL! Do not harrass Tech12 with pm's on my account. Thanks. :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts