Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 06 se model, that came with a rockford fosgate audio setup, i installed an aftermarket head unit everything work with the stock setup but iam unable to use the steering wheel radio controls, my question is, is there anything i can do to fix this or something i can by to hook up the controls to my radio. thanks

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
There's harness' available... Don't remember the name. You have to have the seperate harness and be able to program it

·
Registered
909 Posts
You are looking for a steering wheel control adapter. PAC makes good ones. I just bought one so I can install it w/ my pioneer avh4200dvd. I don't think they are HU specific but this should be a good start

Amazon.com: PAC SWI-PS Pioneer and Sony Universal Steering Wheel Radio Interface: Automotive

Hope this helps.
That is the one! Good luck tho. Cost around $60 and it is not an easy install. Resistors ets,.. I gave up. After a month of missing my steering wheel controls I paid a shop to do it for me. $100 and an hour later im a happy camper. Only thing that wont work with the Nissan wheel is the on/off button. It now acts as a accentuate/mute whatever button. Everything else works great! BTW, runnin a Kenwood ddx-514, Nav, BT, BU camera, IPOD, etc....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts