Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres the deal. Some of you may not know, but the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the American dollar. And it just so happens that with a new arrival due in my family in 3 more months, a change in my wife's vehicle is in order (I'll still be keeping my Titan). But there is still a big difference in pricing between the same vehicle up in Canada compared to the states. Both of the below are comparably equipped.

So does anyone here have good details how I would go about importing a vehicle from the states? There are a few threads on here, but pretty old info on them and not clear enough for me. I know we have some members here that work at Nissan dealerships. I know that I will have to get day time running lights installed and get an inspection after I cross the boarder but I'm after info that I can't get up here. Stuff like--I want to trade my other truck in on this, how difficult would it be. Also would I have to set up financing up here, or would I be able to get financed through nissan in the states? Also, how exactly would the warranty be affected? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts